Dragonfire Marketing is proud to be working alongside Pro-actions – the business growth specialists to deliver this one off half day workshop “SEO & the role of social media.”
This ½ day event will be held at the magnificent Pontlands Park Hotel, Chelmsford on 18th September 2018.
We will take a deep look into search engine optimisation and the vital part that social media plays in improving your company’s visibility online.
This event is aimed at established businesses looking to grow their online reach and improve lead generation via their website and online marketing efforts.
The event will cover:
- The nine key factors of SEO
- The role Social Media plays in SEO
- Our top SEO tips and tricks
- And how you and your team can start to implement those tips today!
Whether your company is B2C or B2B, whether you are large or small; with the correct application of the lessons covered, you could boost your lead generation and most importantly your sales.
Whatever your industry, whatever your experience, this half-day event will give you an excellent understanding of how you can effectively improve your website’s visibility online and the role that social media plays in this equation.
BY THE END OF THE DAY YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand how different social media platforms can be used strategically to build relationships and win business
- Have a good understanding of the impact that content and social media have on your website search engine rankings
- Take charge of your own onsite and offsite search engine optimisation
- Feel comfortable using social media and understand the correct social media etiquette
- Go away with a list of useful SEO and social media tips and tricks that you can implement straight away
- No longer have the wool pulled over your eyes by so-called “SEO experts” or digital agencies charging the earth for something and delivering nothing
Here’s what our previous attendees said:
“Attended their SEO and SM workshop earlier today and learnt more in 3 hours than 3 months of paid subscription to another SEO business. Thank you!”
Simon Greene – SGA UK
“I thought I knew what SEO was until I’d been sat in the workshop for 10 minutes and quickly realised my SEO agency were telling me stuff that was ten years out of date”
Ryan Sweet – Instance IT
Thank you so much for today, I learned more about SEO than I thought I ever would!”
Diana Melo – Innasol UK
Tickets for the event are limited so please be sure to book early to avoid disappointment.
Pontlands Park Hotel
W Hanningfield Rd,
TEL: 01245 476 444
FREE PARKING ON SITE
Start time: 08:30am for tea, coffee and networking (presentation begins promptly at 09:00am)
End time: 12 noon