Runway East Moorgate – London
09:30 – 16:00
Following the success of our 2017 social media and SEO event we are pleased to announce our first London SEO & Social Media all day workshop. This full day social media and SEO masterclass will put you in the driving seat when it comes to your online marketing efforts.
DURING THE DAY WE WILL COVER:
- Social media
- Content strategy
- How to create killer content that converts (presented by Chris O’Leary)
Whether you are a flooring company, a hairdresser, real estate agent, a dentist, a pharmaceutical company, a personal trainer, lawyer, architect or recruitment agency – B2C or B2B – SEO and social media are so important for lead generation and sales.
We’ll show you how to find out how well your site is performing and how discoverable it is, so you know if it’s being found effectively by your customers or not.
We’ll explain the online search habits of your customers so you know how to be sure you are caught in their net.
And we will show you how YOU can manage your own SEO and exactly what you need to do to make your website “Google friendly”.
During the workshop we will also look at social media and the important role it plays in your website’s rankings and overall popularity. We will provide some useful tips and tricks on what to post, when to post it and how you can streamline your social media efforts.
If your business has a website, you cannot afford NOT to know this stuff. So come along and discover how you can keep your business, your brand and your website climbing.
BY THE END OF THE DAY YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand how different social media platforms can be used strategically to build relationships and win business
- Understand which social media platforms are right for your business and how to use them effectively
- Have a good understanding of the impact of blogs and social media have on your website search engine rankings (SEO)
- Take charge of your own onsite and offsite SEO
- Create killer content that converts
- Feel comfortable using social media and understand the correct social media etiquette
- Go away with a list of useful digital marketing and SEO tips and tricks that they can implement straight away in their business
- No longer have the wool pulled over your eyes by so called SEO experts or digital agencies
FULL DAY WORKSHOP
- Wednesday 21st March 2018
- 09:30 – 16:00
- Covering Social Media, SEO & Content Creation
- Located Runway East, Moorgate, London
- Lunch and refreshments provided
Don’t forget to bring your notebook and pen – there are a lot of useful tips and tricks you can put into practice straight away.
HERE’S WHAT SOME OF OUR CLIENTS THINK:
Attended their SEO and SM workshop earlier today and learnt more in 3 hours than 3 months of paid subscription to another SEO business. Thank you!
Simon Greene – SGA UK
Thank you for a thoroughly informative workshop on SEO and Social Media. Learnt lots and plenty of ideas to put into practice!
Hannah Cohen – The Hospice Lottery
TRAVEL & PARKING
Address: 10 Finsbury Square, London, EC2A 1AF
Tube: 300m from Moorgate station (3 minute walk), 450m from Liverpool Street station (6 minute walk) and 450m from Old Street Station (6 minute walk).
Buses: 141, 153, 21, 271, 76, 214, 43
Nearest parking: NCP Finsbury Square
HAVE A QUESTION?
Email us email@example.com or call 0203 1502 162
Continue the chat and receive great tips and advice on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/dragonfiremarketing/